Staff Assistant interview questions
Your future high-performer will have a solid know-how of basic company procedures, be super organized and have keen attention to detail. They’ll be independent workers, great team players and understand how to prioritize the most important tasks.
Top tip: Hire candidates you can grow with by making sure their personal career goals align with your company's mission.
Problem solving interview questions
- How do you prioritize work from multiple departments?
- How would you approach a task if you hadn’t been given clear instructions?
- What do you do if the venue you booked for a company event mixes up the dates, but only tells you the day before?
- What info would you ask for from new hires to update company records?
Role-specific interview questions
- What’s your experience with office equipment?
- How do you manage digital and physical records?
- What systems or tech do you use to organize your daily workload?
- How do you create an expenditure report in Excel?
- How do you check your data-entry work is super accurate?
Behavioral interview questions
- Have you ever dealt with a difficult coworker? What happened?
- Describe a time you aced a project early and under budget.
- How do you stay motivated?
- Are you a lone wolf or do you prefer teamwork? Why?