Photo Editors manage teams of photographers, designers and content writers in websites, magazines or ad agencies.
Your zero-regret new hire is a creative, innovative team player with a killer portfolio. They’ll have ambitious goals which align closely to those of your company and will have great project management experience.
- Know what you’re looking for: Your dream candidate might not require much editing experience, depending on the role. Look for potential over everything.
- Grow together: Hire candidates you can grow with by making sure their personal career goals align with your company's mission.
Photo Editor interview questions
- How has your background prepared you for this role?
- What image editing software do you love?
- How do you stay motivated with repetitive tasks?
- How do you use photos to speak to different audiences?
- How would you give team feedback and keep them motivated?
- Do you have any project suggestions for our publication?
- How do you use social media to compliment your work?
- Describe your favorite portfolio project.
- How long did it take?
- If it was a team project, what was your role? How did you collaborate with other team members?
- How did you make sure you hit the deadline?
- What were your initial guidelines and resources?
- What are your top reads/activities/photography subjects?
Start optimizing your recruiting process today.
Join the thousands of companies already hiring with Breezy HR.Start Interviewing Now