High-quality Promoter candidates will have an impressive industry network and know what your audience wants and needs. They’ll be decisive, creative and communicative and will have the skills to create engaging ad materials.
- Listen carefully: Look out for candidates who talk passionately about their industry and their past successes. High-potential candidates will try to find out your pain points and pitch original ideas.
- Grow together: Hire candidates you can grow with by making sure their personal career goals align with your company's mission.
Promoter interview questions
- What drew you to apply for this role?
- Describe a past project similar to this one.
- What’s the most challenging scenario you’ve ever faced as a Promoter and how did you overcome it?
- Who are your dream clients and why?
- What’s been your career highlight?
- How do you measure success?
- Which of your past projects best reflects your creativity?
- How do you keep up-to-date with current industry trends and news? How do current trends inform your work?
- How would you get to know our brand in your first week?
- Describe a time you worked on a complex team-based promotion.
- How would you handle a client who hated your work?
- How do you communicate results to clients and stakeholders?
Start optimizing your recruiting process today.
Join the thousands of companies already hiring with Breezy HR.Start Interviewing Now