Receptionist interview questions
Your high-quality candidate will be a motivated communicator with great organizational skills.
- Say it like it is: Whether you decide on an experienced candidate or not, you should emphasize that this role is fast-paced, high volume and, at times, repetitive.
- Grow together: Hire candidates you can grow with by making sure their personal career goals align with your company's mission.
Problem solving interview questions
- Have you worked as a receptionist before? If not, do you have any relevant work experience?
- What is a day in the life like for a Receptionist?
- How many people did you interact with each day in your last role?
- What motivates you?
- How do you organize your day-to-day?
- Describe a time you’ve multitasked like a pro.
- What are your favorite tech tools that make your day-to-day work life easier?
- What safety and security measures did you follow in your last role?
- Describe the procedure for accepting deliveries at your last role.
- What would you do if someone pressed you for confidential info?
- Tell us about a time you’ve dealt with an angry client.
- What would you do if a client arrived for a meeting with an employee who’s running late?
- What would you do if you had multiple phone lines ringing and a client arrived?
Start optimizing your recruiting process today.
Join the thousands of companies already hiring with Breezy HR.Start Interviewing Now