Virtual Assistant interview questions
Your zero-regret new hire will be highly responsible, organized tech-wizards who have top communication skills both written and verbal.
- Be clear with your communication: Set a time and date for your interview early, and don’t forget about different time zones. When it comes to their work schedule, make sure you’re on the same page about their working hours, and clarify whether you’ll provide equipment and wifi or if they need to sort their own.
- Assignments: Set a writing assignment to test their written skills, and use video interviewing to test all-important verbal communication.
- Grow together: Hire candidates you can grow with by making sure their personal career goals align with your company's mission.
Problem solving interview questions
- How would you cope if you had an urgent question, but no one was available to help?
- What would you do if you had tech issues just before a project/task was due?
- If you needed important info from an unavailable co-worker, how and when would you communicate your request?
- How would you organize employees’ contact info so it’s all up-to-date?
Role-specific interview questions
- How do you ace your accuracy in routine tasks?
- What’s your favorite calendar management tool?
- Have you used online group comms tools, like Skype, Hangouts or Slack?
- How would you plan a meeting for 10 people?
- How do you find the best deal when booking accommodation?
Behavioral interview questions
- How do you ace your work/life balance working from home?
- How do you stay motivated?
- Do you have remote work experience? What are its biggest challenges?
- How do you prioritize work with no deadlines?