Recruiting Coordinator interview questions
Your high-potential candidate will know each recruitment stage inside-out. They’ll be dedicated recruitment strategy wizards, with a working knowledge of current methodologies and be able to suggest innovative new recruitment strategies. Plus, they’ll have awesome communication, organizational and interpersonal skills.
Top tip: Hire candidates you can grow with by making sure their personal career goals align with your company's mission.
Problem solving interview questions
- How would you organize an awesome hiring event?
- When is hiring for a role complete?
- What would you do if the hiring team wasn’t happy about your shortlist?
- How would you prepare a job description for a role you’re not familiar with?
Role-specific interview questions
- What’s your favorite sourcing method?
- What candidate tracking tools have you used?
- Have you ever used social media to find candidates?
- How do salesperson v web developer interviews differ?
- What assessment tools are you familiar with?
- How do you evaluate recruitment methods?
Behavioral interview questions
- What’s been your most challenging assignment? How did you handle it?
- What’s been the highlight of your recruitment career?
- Have you ever missed a hiring deadline? What happened and what did you learn?