Talent Acquisition Manager interview questions
High-potential candidates will be committed, passionate critical-thinkers with awesome hiring skills—from sourcing to onboarding and everything in between. They’ll also be super keen on promoting your brand and have expert communication skills, plus they’ll know exactly how to connect strategy with the recruitment process.
- Make sure they understand the role: Make sure your candidates understand how multi-faceted the role is and find out how they plan to ace all their duties equally.
- Think diversity: Diversity is key for a thriving workplace. Keep an eye out for management and exec-level candidates from varying backgrounds and aim to eliminate bias from your hiring process.
Problem solving interview questions
- How do you build an awesome talent pipeline?
- What are your favorite sourcing techniques?
- Have you used any ATS systems?
- What is your internet recruiting experience?
- What key elements affect an employment brand?
- How important is networking? What networking methods do you love?
- How would you approach the hiring process for [this role]?
- What are you looking for when you screen resumes?
- How do you create an unforgettable candidate experience?
- How do you prepare for interviews?
- What are your top KPIs to use?
- How do you find potential role-fits within our current teams?
- What’s key when creating succession plans?
- How do you keep up-to-date with current hiring trends?
- How would you deal with a disagreement between hiring managers about a candidate choice?
- How do you maintain quality if you had to double your hires in a year?
Behavioral interview questions
- Have you ever made a mistake that cost you a great candidate?
- Have you ever encountered challenges with recruitment agencies? What happened?
- Tell us about your onboarding experience.
- Describe a time you helped someone ace their job.
- What’s been your proudest moment in talent management?
Start optimizing your recruiting process today.
Join the thousands of companies already hiring with Breezy HR.Start Interviewing Now