About the Account Director position
We are looking for an Account director to undertake account management responsibilities and supervise subordinate staff. Your duties will involve both managing relationships with clients and guiding account personnel.
An effective Account director has great aptitude in building and maintaining customer relationships. They also possess excellent planning and leadership abilities to coordinate and advise account managers٫ supervisors and executives.
The goal is to ensure the company’s retention of clientele and facilitate further growth.
Account Director responsibilities are:
- Planning budgets and activities for the assigned account
- Setting goals and objectives for all subordinate members
- Provide feedback to account members so that they can improve performance
- Serving as the point of contact for customers
- Understanding customer needs
- Ensuring timely delivery of services/products to customers
- Resolving customer disputes
Account Director requirements are:
- Experience as an Account Director
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Sound understanding of progress budgeting and reporting
- Familiar with salesforce and MS Office
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities
- Great leadership and organizational skills
- BSc/BA in Business٫ Marketing or a related field
Frequently Asked Questions
Hire an Account Director
Post this Account Director job ad to 50+ free job boards with one click.