About the Administrative Officer position
We are looking for an Administrative Officer who will support our daily office procedures and ensure our administrative activities run smoothly on a daily and long-term basis. Your duties will include office stock management٫ reporting on expenses and office budgets٫ organizing company records and providing administrative support to employees.
A successful candidate should have previous experience as an Office Administrator or other related administrative role. Besides٫ we expect you to have working knowledge of office equipment and office management tools.
Administrative Officer responsibilities are:
- Control and organize office supplies stock
- Schedule in-house and external events٫ maintain corporate calendar and book meeting rooms
- Manage important and confidential company documents
- Manage company databases
- Provide support to clients and employees
- Review and update office policies as needed
- Create reports on expenses and office budgets٫ on a regular basis
- Manage correspondence (including letters٫ emails and packages)٫ arrange travels and accommodations
- Create reports and presentations with statistical data٫ as assigned
Administrative Officer requirements are:
- 3+ years' experience of working on a Administrative Officer٫ Administrator or other similar position
- Significant experience of organizing office procedures
- Good practical experience with office management software like MS Office
- Strong problem-solving and organization skills
- Excellent communication skills with close attention to detail
- High school diploma; a certification in Office Administration will be a bonus
Frequently Asked Questions
Hire an Administrative Officer
Post this Administrative Officer job ad to 50+ free job boards with one click.