About the Virtual Assistant position
We are looking for a Virtual Assistant who will be responsible for administrative support to our team while working remotely. You will handle administrative projects and deliver high-quality work under minimum supervision.
You are required to have experience of fulfilling various administrative tasks٫ including answering emails٫ scheduling meetings and making travel arrangements. A strong Internet connection is required٫ along with experience using communication tools like Skype.
Virtual Assistant responsibilities are:
- Organize communication via emails and phone calls
- Provide customer service as first point of contact
- Organize meetings٫ travels and accommodations
- Manage contact lists and organize managers’ calendars
- Create and review customer spreadsheets and keep online records
- Conduct market research and report on the results
- Prepare presentations
- Help employees with their administrative queries
Virtual Assistant requirements are:
- 2+ years' experience of working on a Virtual Assistant or other relevant position
- Significant experience with current technologies٫ like desktop sharing٫ cloud services and VoIP
- Good practical experience with word-processing software and spreadsheets٫ particularly MS Office
- Good practical experience with online calendars and scheduling٫ particularly Google Calendar
- Strong phone٫ email and instant messaging communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- High school diploma; additional qualification as an Administrator or Executive Assistant will be a bonus
Frequently Asked Questions
Hire a Virtual Assistant
Post this Virtual Assistant job ad to 50+ free job boards with one click.