About the Business Consultant position
We are looking for a skilled Business Consultant who will provide guidance to our customers on reforming their operations and supporting their business٫ in order to contribute to the clients’ long lasting success so that our reputation can expand along with our clientele. You will also undertake projects on behalf of the client’s business when it lacks resources or motive to perform them in-house.
You should have a broad knowledge of many facets of business and market forces. Besides ٫ you have to possess great problem-solving skills to provide solutions and recommendations that will increase profitability and efficiency.
Business Consultant responsibilities are:
- Review assigned business projects and perform operations on behalf of clients and according to their requirements٫ such as recruiting٫ payroll٫ promotional campaigns and so on
- Perform investigation and analysis of clients' data to detect weaknesses and problems٫ and comprehend the causes
- Work together with customers as assigned and perform an initial assessment of a problematic situation
- Retrieve and analyze data of a client’s business through a variety of methods (shadowing٫ interviews٫ surveys٫ reading reports etc.)
- Develop recommendations and solutions with attention to a client’s wishes٫ capabilities and limitations forming concise reports
- Present findings and suggestions to clients with ample justification and practical advice
- Create detailed business plans to drive small or radical changes
- Support customers in implementing optimization plans and resolving any occasional discrepancies
- Consult customers for any occurring problems and issues
Business Consultant requirements are:
- 3+ years' experience of working on a Business Consultant or other relevant position
- Profound experience of working in diverse business niches such as IT٫ Marketing٫ HR etc.
- Good practical experience with a wide selection of business management software (including CRM and ERP)٫ databases and MS Office
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Analytical mind with excellent data collection and analysis skills and creative approach to problem-solving
- BSc or BA degree in business administration or other relevant area; MSc or MA degree in a specialized business field will be bonus٫ as well as the Management Consultant certification