About the Construction Worker position
We are looking for a skilled Construction Worker to join our company and take care of buildings٫ roads and other our construction projects. Your duties will include translating plans of architects and engineers into full and solid structures.
You should have significant experience in working on relevant projects and using equipment as well as possess physical strength٫ endurance and agility. We also expect you to be good in collaboration and following instructions and safety rules.
Construction Worker responsibilities are:
- Unload and carry materials at construction sites
- Erect and break up scaffolding٫ ramps etc. with attention to safety
- Support builders and machine operators in construction projects
- Demolish forms and structures according to instructions٫ using explosives and other equipment
- Assemble construction materials to build structures or fill gaps (e.g cement)
- Smooth and level new concrete or other materials
- Remove debris and discarded material from construction site
- Ensure traffic signals are placed where appropriate
Construction Worker requirements are:
- 2+ years' experience of working on a Construction Worker or other similar position
- Significant experience in operating equipment such as trench rammers٫ drills٫ pneumatic hammers and so on
- Good experience of mixing and pouring construction material٫ including concrete٫ sand٫ grout and so on
- Excellent knowledge of basic engineering and construction principles and methods
- Good ability to understand and use instructions and blueprints
- Good teamwork skills
- Excellent balance and eye-hand coordination
- High school diploma or equivalent
Frequently Asked Questions
Hire a Construction Worker
Post this Construction Worker job ad to 50+ free job boards with one click.