About the Electrician position
We are looking for an Electrician who will set up and maintain our electrical infrastructure٫ minimizing the probability of accidents and maximizing usability of electricity in all our facilities. Your duties will include installing electrical wiring in buildings and poles٫ troubleshooting malfunctions and blackouts and repairing appliances.
You should be well prepared to do your job with all safety precautions٫ as well as experienced in different kinds of electrical devices and systems.
Electrician responsibilities are:
- Follow plans of electrical wiring for well functioning lighting٫ intercom and other electrical systems
- Setup and manage electrical apparatus٫ fixtures and equipment for alarm and other systems
- Setup safety and distribution components (e.g. switches٫ resistors٫ circuit-breaker panels etc.)
- Setup and manage wiring in electrical circuits and networks ensuring compatibility of components
- Organize conduits and connect wiring through them
- Inspect and replace old wiring and insulated cables٫ clean circuits and other elements to prevent breakdown of systems
- Inspect and troubleshoot hazards or malfunctions٫ repairing or substituting damaged units
Electrician requirements are:
- 2+ years' experience of working on an Electrician or other similar position
- Significant experience in industrial and/or commercial electrical systems
- Significant experience with various electrical and hand tools٫ including wire strippers٫ voltmeter and so on٫ as well as electrical drawings and blueprints
- Excellent knowledge of safety procedures and legal regulations and guidelines
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Good physical condition٫ with ability to work long shifts and overnight
- Diploma in relevant training or successfully completed apprenticeship as an electrician
- Valid license to practice profession
Frequently Asked Questions
Hire an Electrician
Post this Electrician job ad to 50+ free job boards with one click.