About the Costume Designer position
We are looking for a creative Costume Designer to create clothes and costume props for actors on film٫ theater or TV. Your work will play a great part in setting the tone of a story and enhancing the actor’s performance.
As costume designer٫ you must be very creative and well-versed in different garment types and styles. You should be talented at sketching and see creating clothes as an art. Collaborating closely with a multi-disciplinary team to create the best visual effect is what we’ll expect from you.
Costume Designer responsibilities are:
- Interpreting scripts to design the perfect costumes to fit the designated theme
- Doing researches to enhance work
- Implementing plots for themes
- Making sketches
- Working closely with costume makers
- Ensuring that the buying of items (e.g costumes) stays within the budget
Costume Designer requirements are:
- Experience as a Costume Designer
- Passionate in this field
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Creative imagination
- Portfolio of previous work done
- BA/BSc in Fashion Design or a related field
Frequently Asked Questions
Hire a Costume Designer
Post this Costume Designer job ad to 50+ free job boards with one click.