About the CRM Director position
We are looking for a CRM Director to set and monitor marketing strategies designed to foster long term٫ profitable relationships with clients.
The CRM director coordinates with both our Sales director and our Marketing director٫ in order to boost our company’s market presence and increase customer engagement. You should have solid experience with Customer Relationship Systems and KPI metrics. The ability to identify new opportunities is vital to this position٫ along with addressing customer concern. Ultimately٫ your goal is to increase revenue and achieve business goals by aiming for and building a customer-oriented company.
CRM Director responsibilities are:
- Monitor relationships with existing customers through CRM systems
- Ensure the CRM system is acting as an effective sales funnel
- Conceptualize٫ develop٫ and implement marketing techniques that will drive new customers
- Set customer retention marketing strategies.
- Plan and manage marketing campaigns across multiple channels.
- Suggest new methods of addressing customers’ needs
- Keep track of marketing metrics and trends٫ such as conversion rates and web analytics
- Supplement the organization of promotional events to reach prospective customers
- Review and select CRM software that meets the needs of our company.
- Conduct market research to follow trends and competition
CRM Director requirements are:
- Proven work experience as a CRM Director or similar role
- Solid background in customer acquisition strategies
- Technical expertise with CRM and analytical systems
- Knowledgeability about online marketing methods as well as best practices
- Be able to manage marketing products from end-to-end
- Customer oriented attitude and outstanding communication skills.
- BSc in Marketing or relevant field
Hire a CRM Director
Post this CRM Director job ad to 50+ free job boards with one click.Post Now