About the Brand Manager Position
We’re looking to hire an experienced Brand Manager to join our team. Our ideal candidate will be able to develop marketing campaigns that both resonate with current customers and appeal to potential clients. You’ll also be a guardian of our brand, making sure we stay ahead of our competition.
If you think this sounds like the perfect job for you, we hope to hear from you!
Brand Manager Responsibilities
- Conduct research on current markets and stay on top of trends to ensure the success of campaigns
- Analyze our brand’s position in the market to gather consumer insights
- Develop short-term and long-term marketing campaigns that are in line with the brand’s message and positioning
- Work with other departments to ensure campaigns best demonstrate brand capability
- Guide marketing team members through different steps of advertising campaigns
- Lead team members across all brand launches
- Prepare reports on the success of all campaigns
- Make important business decisions to ensure campaigns align with the company’s vision and direction
Brand Manager Requirements
- [3+] years of experience in a similar role
- BS/BA in marketing, business, or similar field
- Experience managing members of a marketing team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of product management principles
- A creative, self-starter mindset
- Strong research and data analysis skills
- A keen eye for detail
- A passion for representing our brand
Find this Brand Manager job description template, and hundreds more, right inside Breezy. Start Now
Frequently Asked Questions
What makes a good Brand Manager?
A good Brand Manager is ready to lead their team through a marketing campaign from start to finish, assisting along the way as needed. Using strong data analysis skills, they examine campaign results and marketing trends to determine how a brand can continue to grow.
Who does a Brand Manager report to?
A Brand Manager usually reports to a Marketing Director.
What is the salary range for a Brand Manager?
The typical salary for a Brand Manager is $60,000 to $82,000.
Hire a Brand Manager
Post this Brand Manager job ad to 50+ free job boards with one click. Sign up for Breezy today.