About the Digital Marketing Director position
We are looking for a qualified Digital marketing director to take the lead in developing successful٫ long-term digital marketing strategies for our company. A successful Digital Marketing Director will have in-depth marketing experience and be passionate about digital technologies. You will work closely with multiple teams to ensure consistency through a variety of digital marketing channels. You should also provide forward-thinking ideas to construct and maintain a strong company web presence.Ultimately٫ you are the driving force behind all digital marketing efforts to achieve our business objectives.
Digital Marketing Director responsibilities are:
- Build the digital marketing roadmap of our business
- Manage all digital marketing channels (e.g. website٫ blogs٫ emails and social media) to ensure brand consistency
- Measure ROI and KPIs
- Prepare budget as a result of ROI and KPIs.
- Conceptualize and develop pointed campaigns to create and maintain higher levels of customer interaction
- Oversee social media accounts across platforms
- Manage and improve online content٫ taking Google Analytics and SEO into account
- Proactively forecast sales performance trends in the interest of increasing our market segment.
- Liaise with Product٫ Design and Sales directors to increase client satisfaction through cohesive and collaborative strategies
- Motivate digital marketing team to achieve goals
- Monitor competition and provide ideas to help us remain unique
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends٫ developments٫ and changes
Digital Marketing Director requirements are:
- Proven work experience as a Digital marketing director
- Demonstrable experience in the design and implementation of successful digital marketing campaign(s)
- Strong understanding of how all current digital marketing channels function
- Solid knowledge of online best practices as well as marketing tools.
- Hands on experience with SEO/SEM٫ Google Analytics and CRM software
- Familiarity or proficiency with web design and tenets thereof
- Outstanding analytical and project management skills
- Strong team management and communication (written and verbal) skills
- BSc degree in Marketing٫ Digital technologies or relevant field