About the Promoter position
The Promoter’s job is to attract new customers using a variety of media and techniques. This person should be driven٫ competitive٫ and outgoing. Your role as Promoter will be fundamental in achieving our ambitious objectives in the areas of customer acquisition and revenue growth. The Promoter position requires that you are comfortable performing a variety of product and service demonstrations٫ as well as generating interest and qualifying sales prospects in other ways.
Promoter responsibilities are:
- Demonstrate products and services in an engaging way٫ and provide information to prospective customers
- Generate a positive image and encourage consumers to take advantage of it
- Use lectures٫ films٫ charts٫ and/or slide shows in unique and engaging ways with sales and customer relations as your goals
- Distribute product samples٫ brochures٫ flyers٫ and other ephemera in order to source new sales opportunities
- Identify interest and understand customer needs and requirements
- Set up booths or promotional stands and stock products
- Report on informal metrics of presentation٫ such as customer interest٫ distribution of samples٫ etc.
Promoter requirements are:
- Previous experience working as a promoter
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Ability to interact with a variety of personality types and understand the needs of customers
- Strong listening٫ communication٫ presentation and social skills
- High school degree or BS in Marketing