About the Data Manager position
We are looking for an Data Manager who will ensure that information flows timely and securely to and from the organization as well as within. You will oversee the development and use of our data systems٫ discovering efficient ways to organize٫ store and analyze data with attention to security and confidentiality.
You should be able to fully grasp the complexity of data management and have a strong understanding of databases and data analysis procedures. We also expect you to be tech-savvy and possess excellent troubleshooting skills.
Data Manager responsibilities are:
- Develop and implement measures for quality data collection to ensure adequacy٫ accuracy and legitimacy of data
- Develop and enforce policies for effective data management
- Implement efficient and secure procedures for data handling and analysis with attention to all technical aspects
- Organize rules and procedures for data sharing with upper management٫ external stakeholders etc.
- Perform regular monitoring and analysis of information and data systems and evaluate their performance to discover ways of enhancing them (new technologies٫ upgrades etc.)
- Provide support to company's personnel on the daily use of data systems and ensure adherence to legal and company standards
- Ensure digital databases and archives are protected from security breaches and data losses
- Detect and solve data-related problems and authorize maintenance or modifications
- Assist with reports and data extraction when needed
Data Manager requirements are:
- 2+ years' experience of working on a Data Manager position
- Profound experience of data administration and management functions (collection٫ analysis٫ distribution and so on)
- Excellent knowledge of modern database and information system technologies
- Good practical experience with MS Office٫ particularly Excel٫ Access and Word
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- BSc or BA degree in computer science or other relevant area