About the Digital Project Manager position
We are looking for a qualified Digital project manager to join our team. The Digital Project Manager oversees the day-to-day management and smooth operation of multiple digital projects٫ including site launches٫ online tools٫ web applications and advertising campaigns.
You are a technologically savvy professional who understands the role of technology in our business achieving its goals. You are ٫methodical and great at managing your time. Effective collaboration is a necessity for the Digital Project Manager.
A proficient Digital Project Manager can deliver our projects’ digital lifecycle within the set limits of budget٫ time and quality.
Digital Project Manager responsibilities are:
- Provide end-to-end project management
- Prepare an accurate budget for a project after scoping.
- Monitor project progress with a detailed plan.
- Liaise and communicate with various teams in order to design٫ develop٫ and implement projects in a timely manner.
- Deliver projects that meet quality and time standards.
- Develop support documentation which includes requirement specifications and risk logs.
- Monitor and report on Google Analytics metrics
- Communicate well with your team to ensure that all team members are on board with various portions of the project or task.
- Highlight potential risks or malfunctions and work diligently in an effort to resolve any issues.
- Seek opportunities for improvement and suggest new projects
Digital Project Manager requirements are:
- Firsthand work experience as a Digital project manager
- Hands on experience with project management software٫ like MS Project and AtTask
- Knowledge of and workability with Content Management systems and HTML/CSS
- Knowledge of UE software٫ SEO٫ and Google Analytics
- Background knowledge substantial enough to address any issues that may arise regarding accessibility or compatibility
- Excellent communication٫ time management٫ team management٫ and organizational skills
- BSc in Computer Science٫ Digital Marketing or relevant field