About the Marketing Executive Position
We are seeking a skilled Marketing Executive to undertake marketing projects which will be beneficial to our company. The Marketing Executive organizes creative campaigns and promotional events that align with current customer trends and requirements٫ in order to make a difference in the success of our company.
An ideal candidate is passionate about the art of marketing٫ and he or she has an abundance of ideas on efficient strategy building. The candidate must have a strong background and arsenal of techniques to bring to the table in order to promote our products٫ services٫ and public image successfully.
The Marketing Executive’s goal is to cultivate an interest in our products and services among customers٫ as well as to bolster our reputation while facilitating uninterrupted growth.
Marketing Executive responsibilities are:
- Formulate and develop perceptive and efficient marketing strategies
- Organize and oversee campaigns٫ exhibitions٫ and promotions across a variety of platforms٫ including social media٫ television٫ and others
- Evaluate trends٫ brand awareness٫ and competition ventures through market research
- Initialize and oversee surveying with a goal of understanding the requirements and dedication of customers
- Generate engaging written copy for a diverse range of marketing distributions٫ including brochures٫ press releases٫ and website material
- Maintain relationships and collaborate with media publishers and vendors during promotional activities
- Monitor campaign progress and performance using a variety of metrics٫ and report on performance.
- Monitor expenses and prepare budgets in collaboration with management
Marketing Executive requirements are:
- Experience in a Marketing Executive role or comparable
- Adept understanding of market research techniques٫ data analysis and statistics methods
- Thorough knowledge of principles of strategic planning and best practices of marketing
- Proficient in MS Office and marketing software (e.g. CRM)
- Familiarity with social media and web analytics (e.g. WebTrends)
- Outstanding skills in organization٫ communication٫ and people skills.
- Strong time-management abilities
- Strong sense of commercial awareness٫ coupled with a creative mind
- BSc/BA in marketing٫ business administration or relevant discipline
Frequently Asked Questions
Hire a Marketing Executive
Post this Marketing Executive job ad to 50+ free job boards with one click.