About the Marketing Director position
We are looking for a skilled Marketing Director who will be in charge of the organization’s marketing ventures. This position involves developing and implementing strategies to strengthen the company’s market presence and help it find a “voice” that will make a difference.
The ideal candidate for Marketing Director will be an experienced professional with a passion for marketing٫ and an ability to employ unique marketing techniques. This person will be a skilled strategist who can drive creativity and enthusiasm in others.
Increasing the company’s market share٫ maximizing revenues٫ and thriving against competitors are your main goals.
Marketing Director responsibilities are:
- Create awareness of the company’s business activities through the design and implementation of comprehensive marketing strategies.
- Supervise the department٫ providing guidance and feedback to other professionals in the field
- Conceptualize٫ organize٫ and execute promotional events successfully.
- Plan and execute corporate promotion campaigns٫ new product line launches٫ etc.
- Monitor progress and submit performance reports
- Produce valuable content for the company’s online presence٫ editorial design and organize the company’s publications
- Keep updated on competitor’s marketing movements as well as current trends٫ by conducting general market research.
- Control budgets and resource allocation amongst projects
- Act as the organization’s agent towards external parties٫ including media٫ stakeholders and potential clients. Build strategic partnerships with these entities.
Marketing Director requirements are:
- Proven experience as Marketing Director
- Excellent leadership and organizing skills
- Analytical and creative thinking; outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Current on online marketing techniques and best practices
- Thorough knowledge of and experience with web analytics (e.g. Google Analytics٫ WebTrends etc.) and Google Adwords
- Highly skilled٫ customer-oriented approach.
- Professional chartered marketer (CIM) is a plus
- BSc/BA in business administration٫ marketing and communications or comparable relevant field