About the Hotel Manager Position
We’re looking for an experienced and motivated Hotel Manager to join us at our company.
As a Hotel Manager, you’ll be responsible for supervising the daily operations at our hotel. You’ll make sure all objectives are met while ensuring that everything exceeds guests’ expectations. Our employees and clients will look to you for guidance; you’ll need to be ready to help them as needed.
Hotel Manager Responsibilities
- Plan and manage daily operations
- Supervise all hotel employees, including reception, kitchen, and concierge staff
- Accept payments and maintain precise records
- Monitor hotel budgets and expenses
- Manage hotel inventory
- Implement marketing campaigns and plan hotel activities to drive revenue
- Manage hiring and onboarding of new staff members
- Assist clients with various needs, building positive relationships with them
- Ensure adherence to health and safety regulations
- Solve problems with hotel services, amenities, and policies
Hotel Manager Requirements
- B.A./B.S. in hospitality, business management, or other related field
- [3+] years experience as a hotel manager or similar role
- Superb communication and customer service skills
- Strong multitasking and organizational skills
- Excellent leadership skills
- Proficient with MS Office and other management software
- Great problem-solving skills
Find this Hotel Manager job description template, and hundreds more, right inside Breezy. Start Now
Frequently Asked Questions
What makes a good Hotel Manager?
A good Hotel Manager is great at multitasking, whether managing hotel employees, dealing with guest issues, or keeping track of the hotel’s inventory. Using strong communication and organizational skills, a Hotel Manager needs to keep everything running smoothly.
Who does a Hotel Manager report to?
Typically, a Hotel Manager reports to a hotel owner.
What is the salary range for a Hotel Manager?
The salary range for a Hotel Manager is $90,000 to $120,000.