About the Maid Position
We are seeking a hardworking, diligent Maid to join our team. On top of keeping public-facing areas neat and tidy, maids are responsible for servicing guest rooms.
If you’re energetic with a knack for customer service, we’d love to speak with you.
- Clean all designated areas, including but not limited to vacuuming, dusting, removing stains, washing and changing bed linens, and towels
- Report any damages or other issues to management
- Keep all equipment in good condition
- Comply with all health and safety regulations while acting in line with company policies
- Provide excellent customer service to clients
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- Previous work experience as a Maid
- Ability to work efficiently with minimal supervision
- Excellent time management skills
- Keen eye for detail
- Proficient in the English language
Find this Maid job description template, and hundreds more, right inside Breezy. Start Now
Frequently Asked Questions
What makes a good Maid?
A good Maid is service-oriented and ready to take on even the toughest cleaning tasks. Whether working independently to tidy a lobby or alongside a partner to quickly turn over a hotel room, they work efficiently while paying attention to even the smallest details.
Who does a Maid report to?
A Maid typically reports to a Housekeeper.
What is the salary range for a Maid?
The average salary range for a Maid is $23,000 to $43,000.