About the HR Administrator position
We are looking for an HR Administrator to support our Human Resources department. You will act as the first point of contact for HR-related queries from employees and external partners.
Your main administrative duties include maintaining personnel records٫ managing HR documents (e.g. employment records and onboarding guides) and updating internal databases. Our ideal candidate has experience with HR procedures and can juggle various administrative tasks in a timely manner.
Ultimately٫ you should be able to ensure our HR department supports our employees while conforming to labor laws.
HR Administrator responsibilities are:
- Handling employees records
- Updating the database with necessary information
- Assisting with the preparation of documents
- Addressing employees queries
- Participating in HR activities
- Working closely with payroll to provide information for employees (sick leave٫ vacation٫ etc.)
HR Administrator requirements are:
- Experience as a HR Administrator
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of the HR processes/labor laws
- Proficient with MS Office softwares
- Great organizational skills
- Effective communication skills
- BA/BSc in Human Resources٫ Business or a related field
Frequently Asked Questions
Hire and HR Administrator
Post this HR Administrator job ad to 50+ free job boards with one click.