About the HR Assistant position
We are looking for an HR assistant to handle a variety of personnel related administrative duties. Your role is to act as the liaison between HR managers and employees٫ ensuring smooth communication and prompt resolution of all queries. You will also support our daily HR activities and assist in coordinating HR policies٫ processes and relevant documents.
An ideal candidate for the human resources assistant position holds an academic HR background. Familiarity with our industry is also an advantage. For this role٫ you should be able to work autonomously and assist in more complex HR duties٫ like posting job ads٫ coordinating interviews and contacting candidates. Following our training sessions٫ you will also be able to assist HR managers in the life cycle recruitment (e.g. onboarding process for new hires and candidate sourcing.)
Ultimately٫ you should be able to ensure our HR department is organized and operates to attract٫ hire and maintain our employees.
HR Assistant responsibilities are:
- Assisting with daily operations within the field
- Assisting recruiters to source candidates and update our database
- Providing support to Human Resources executives
- Compiling and updating employee records (hard and soft copies)
- Processing documentation and preparing reports
HR Assistant requirements are:
- Experience as a HR Assistant
- Knowledge of the labour laws and screening
- Familiar with MS Office
- Great organizational skills
- Effective communication skills
- BA/BSc in Human Resource Management or a related field
Frequently Asked Questions
Hire an HR Assistant
Post this HR Assistant job ad to 50+ free job boards with one click.