About the Investment Analyst position
We are looking for an skilled Investment Analyst who will help us with financial research and exploration of prospective investment options٫ participating in the decision making process.. You will maintain and develop company's portfolio-management strategy through research and collection of necessary data.
We expect you to have in-depth understanding of how an investment process is performed and how sustainable it is.
Investment Analyst responsibilities are:
- Research market trends٫ financial statistics and other factors and develop suitable investment strategies based on research results
- Build financial models and present them to senior managers
- Review previous investment decisions and develop measures to optimize the decision making processes
- Prepare advisory reports and recommendations on new investment opportunities and funds that could enhance or diversify portfolios
- Interact with fund managers and industry professionals
- Stay informed about market trends٫ opportunities٫ risks and new investment products
Investment Analyst requirements are:
- 3+ years' experience of working on a Investment Analyst position
- Profound experience with financial set-up٫ procedures٫ statistics and related legal regulations
- Good practical experience with investment analysis software
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills
- BS degree in Finance٫ Accounting or other related area
Frequently Asked Questions
Hire an Investment Analyst
Post this Investment Analyst job ad to 50+ free job boards with one click.