About the IT Analyst position
We are looking for a skilled IT Analyst who will be responsible for design and implementation of functional and cost-efficient IT systems٫ in order to leverage technology to help the company meet its organizational needs.
You should have high analytical capabilities and have a good understanding of business needs. We also expect you to possess excellent communication skills and problem-solving abilities as well as have hands-on experience with technical projects.
IT Analyst responsibilities are:
- Build and maiтtain efficient IT systems to meet business and technology needs
- Interact with stakeholders to understand their requirements
- Review and develop functional specifications
- Work together with developers to build and implement technology solutions
- Oversee the integration of multiple systems and reconcile needs of different teams
- Collect feedback from end users about system performance
- Develop and manage projects such as upgrades٫ hardware/software installations and so on
- Provide consulting and technical training services
- Stay informed about latest technology trends and developments
IT Analyst requirements are:
- 2+ years' experience of working on an IT Analyst٫ IT Consultant (http://www.link...) or other relevant position
- Significant experience in project management٫ with good understanding of business practices
- Good practical experience with databases٫ system security and troubleshooting
- Strong communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- BSc or BA degree in Computer Science٫ Engineering or other relevant position
Frequently Asked Questions
Hire an IT Analyst
Post this IT Analyst job ad to 50+ free job boards with one click.