About the Media Assistant position
We are looking for a Media Assistant to provide administrative support to our media operations. The Media Assistant tracks advertising projects from start to finish٫ ensuring efficiency and proper record keeping.
In this role٫ you should be well-organized٫ detail oriented٫ and have strong research skills. Familiarity with Media Buying٫ and work in a fast paced environment is preferable.
Media Assistant responsibilities are:
- Assist media buyers and planners in development٫ execution and monitoring of media plans.
- Prepare reports٫ letters٫ and other paperwork
- Revision and proofreading of contracts and agreements
- Creation and monitoring of media schedules
- Ensure smooth and accurate billing procedures
- Conduct research to collect useful media data (e.g. Nielsen ratings)
- Work on building strong relationships with media outlets٫ including resolving any issues that may arise.
- Take on buying tasks as assigned by the Media Buyer
Media Assistant requirements are:
- Proven experience as a Media Assistant or other administrative role
- Digital Advertising experience is a plus for this position
- Familiarity with media planning and buying
- Proficient in MS Office; experience with media analytics software (e.g. comScore) preferred
- Strong skills in market research٫ organization٫ and multitasking
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Ability to work without supervision٫ and to meet tight deadlines
- BSc/BA in Marketing٫ Advertising or similar field
Hire a Media Assistant
Post this Media Assistant job ad to 50+ free job boards with one click.Post Now