About the Associate Brand Manager Position
Looking for a job in marketing? Join our team as an Associate Brand Manager. As an Associate Brand Manager, you’ll work to create a positive image of our brand while showcasing our products in a way that makes them irresistible to our customers. You’ll also be responsible for monitoring the campaign budgets, sharing social media posts, and collaborating with our creative team. Sound like the perfect role for you? Let’s talk!
Associate Brand Manager Responsibilities
- Research similar brand campaigns and determine target advertising markets
- Work closely with creative teams to create and enact marketing ideas to meet all brand objectives
- Work with the Brand Manager to assist in leading advertising campaigns
- Create and manage social media posts that target the brand’s audience
- Monitor campaign budgets to reduce costs while increasing profits
- Compile reports to present to the Brand Manager and stakeholders
- Workshop pitches with marketing team members
- Coordinate work between the sales team, the development team, and any other involved teams
Associate Brand Manager Requirements
- [3+] years of experience in a similar role
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration, communications, or similar field; MBA preferred
- Previous experience managing team members
- Proficient in analyzing data and researching
- Strong communication skills, including public speaking
- Superb multitasking and time management skills
- Awareness of current marketing and advertising trends
Looking for an Assistant Brand Manager instead? Check out our Assistant Brand Manager job description template.
Find this Associate Brand Manager job description template, and hundreds more, right inside Breezy. Start Now.
Frequently Asked Questions
What makes a good Associate Brand Manager?
A good Associate Brand Manager will use their marketing and communication skills to elevate your brand’s image through successful advertising campaigns. This person will be a savvy social media user who stays on top of current trends to boost viewership.
Who does an Associate Brand Manager report to?
An Associate Brand Manager reports to a Brand Manager.
What is the salary range for an Associate Brand Manager?
The typical salary range for an Associate Brand Manager is $73,000 to $93,000.
Hire an Associate Brand Manager
Post this Associate Brand Manager job ad to 50+ free job boards with one click.