About the Market Research Analyst position
We are looking for a Market Research Analyst with an eye for detail and methodical style٫ to survey customer preferences and other data as customers make product design decisions٫ pricing decisions٫ and promotion decisions. A successful market researcher will be able to analyze autonomously qualitative trends٫ data٫ strategies٫ and competition. Their aim from this analysis will be to increase competition.
Market Research Analyst responsibilities are:
- Collection of data on consumers٫ competitors and marketplace
- Consolidation of information into actionable items٫ including reports and presentations
- Clear understanding of business objectives
- Design surveys to discover prospective customers’ preferences
- Compile and analyze statistical data using a variety of modern and traditional methods to collect said data.
- Perform valid and reliable market research SWOT analysis
- Interpret data
- Formulate reports
- Make recommendations
- Catalogue market research findings in databases
- Provide competitive analysis on the market offerings of various companies٫ identify market trends٫ pricing/business models٫ sales and methods of operation of companies.
- Evaluate releases to ensure correctness of program methodology٫ ket data٫ and angle of release.
- Be well informed on trends of market٫ other party research٫ and ensure implementation of best practices.
Market Research Analyst requirements are:
- Proven experience in the field of market research
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to interpret large amounts of data
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Exceptional knowledge of statistical packages (SPSS٫ SAS or similar)٫ databases and MS Office
- Acumen of web analytics٫ search engines٫ and business research tools.
- Familiarity with CRM programs
- Working knowledge of methods of data collection (polls٫ focus groups٫ surveys etc)
- Data warehousing٫ modeling٫ and mining knowledge at a working level or above
- Great analytical and critical thinking skills
- BS degree in Statistics٫ Marketing or related field
Frequently Asked Questions
Hire a Market Research Analyst
Post this Marketing Research Analyst job ad to 50+ free job boards with one click.