About the Marketing Coordinator position
The Marketing Coordinator will work heavily in the area of promotion. You will produce promotional materials٫ analyze sales data٫ and conduct market research. These are not the bounds of your position٫ as creativity is key! The ideal candidate can successfully interpret behavior of customers٫ while creating and suggesting ways to increase brand awareness. Passion for advertising strategies٫ and excellent communication skills will make you a great candidate for this position.
Marketing Coordinator responsibilities are:
- Researching٫ tracking٫ designing٫ and implementing successful marketing campaigns both online and offline
- Track online activities.
- Collaborate with Marketing Managers and Marketing specialists to track online and offline marketing activity.
- Report on marketing data٫ competitors٫ and campaigns.
- Prepare forecasts (monthly٫ quarterly٫ and annually)
- Create crystalline٫ engaging marketing copy.
Marketing Coordinator requirements are:
- Outstanding skills in communication٫ presentation٫ research (using data analytics software)
- Expert status in SEO & SEM campaigns and ability to utilize these
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite٫ Google AdWords٫ and web analytics.
- Expert in traditional and digital marketing tools
- Previous٫ proven work in a similar position٫ such as Marketing Officer or Marketing Coordinator.
- BSc degree in related field٫ Marketing preferred.