About the Medical Administrative Assistant Positon
We're looking for a Medical Administrative Assistant to coordinate our medical facility’s functions. You will assist day-to-day operations by performing administrative tasks and ensuring high-quality customer service for our patients.
As a Medical Administrative Assistant٫ you should be able to multitask and prioritize. We expect you to handle sensitive information confidentially. If you can combine exceptional communication skills with professionalism and discretion٫ we would like to meet you.
Our goal is to have you ensure our medical facility’s smooth operation by accurately completing assigned and proactive administrative tasks punctually.
Medical Administrative Assistant Responsibilities
- Interview patients for case histories before appointments
- Update and manage patients’ health records
- Help patients with initial paperwork
- Schedule and coordinate appointments
- Process insurance claims in compliance with law requirements
- Use medical software to support all transactions
- Control receivable and payable accounts and maintain financial records
- Answer patients’ queries and ensure excellent customer service
- Collaborate with doctors and nurses to help with medical examinations٫ schedule tests٫ and order supplies
- Ensure compliance with procedures
- Keep up-to-date with changes in medical and insurance legislation
Medical Administrative Assistant Requirements
- Proven work experience as a Medical Administrative Assistant
- Hands-on experience with medical software and MS Office
- Experience with healthcare operations
- Understanding of medical and insurance legislation
- Superior organizational and multitasking skills
- Customer-oriented communication skills
- High school diploma; certification in medical administration is a plus