About the Operations Manager position
We are looking for an experienced Operations Manager to help us with planning٫ directing and coordinating our company’s operations. Your responsibilities will include improving efficiency٫ performance٫ productivity and profitability using effective approach and tactics. Besides٫ you will lead a team of managers٫ training managers٫ and other administrative personnel.
Operations Manager responsibilities are:
- Monitor company's operations and analyze their metrics٫ such as: cost effectiveness٫ time٫ correctness and so on
- Review and optimize existing operational systems٫ processes and best practices
- Oversee the compliance of operations with specifications and quality requirements
- Work to support the achievement of company’s strategic and operational objectives
- Analyze financial data/statements and use them to improve profitability
- Conduct quality controls and monitor production KPI’s
- Organize materials purchases٫ inventory planning and ensure warehouse efficiency
- Recruit٫ train٫ supervise and appraise human resources
- Interact with clients and personnel to retrieve the feedback
Operations Manager requirements are:
- 3+ years' experience of working on an Operations Manager position
- Profound experience with business and financial procedures٫ including budgets٫ forecasting etc.
- Profound experience of budget development and oversight
- Excellent understanding of organisational effectiveness and operations management
- Basic IT skills٫ including experience with databases٫ MS Office and so on
- Strong leadership and organisational skills with ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organisation
- BS degree in operations management or other related area
Frequently Asked Questions
Hire an Operations Manager
Post this Operations Manager job ad to 50+ free job boards with one click.