About the Painter position
We are looking for a Painter to help us with proper decoration of the interior and exterior of structures٫ buildings and other surfaces٫ delivering high-quality painting work. Your duties will include obtaining both practical and aesthetic benefits with your painting work.
You should be knowledgeable in selecting the right material for their job٫ have experience in painting with various tools and in various heights and spaces while observing all safety measures. We also expect you to be reliable and deft as well as possess great attention to detail.
Painter responsibilities are:
- Examine surfaces to determine the kind and amount of work necessary after reading blueprints and instructions
- Prepare sites before starting the work: performing building scaffolding٫ covering fixtures etc.
- Perform scraping٫ using sandpaper٫ removing old paint etc. to prepare walls and other surfaces for painting
- Fix cracks and holes٫ filling them with appropriate material٫ such as plaster
- Prepare rights colors and textures by mixing paint and other materials
- Paint surfaces according to instructions with various tools
- Make final arrangements of painted surfaces٫ applying varnish and other finishes
- Analyze costs and negotiate prices
- Ensure the compliance with all health and safety requirements
Painter requirements are:
- 2+ years' experience of working on a Painter position
- Significant experience with various painting materials٫ including selecting٫ mixing and applying them
- Excellent knowledge of commercial and/or construction painting techniques
- Good experience of using appropriate tools٫ such as brushes٫ caulking guns and so on
- Strong basic math skills
- Manual dexterity with excellent balance to work on scaffolding٫ ladders etc.
- Strong creativity with great attention to detail
- Successful completion of a painter apprenticeship
- High school diploma