About the Public Relations Officer position
We are looking for a Public Relations (PR) Officer to organize and oversee PR activities and ensure effective communication with stakeholders٫ media and the public.
As a PR Officer٫ you should be an organized and cool-tempered professional who is able to handle a crisis. We expect you to have a creative mind and excellent communication skills. If you are also confident in your public speaking and project management abilities٫ we’d like to meet you.
Your goal will be to cultivate a positive company image.
Public Relations Officer responsibilities are:
- Handling PR issues
- Participating in campaigns
- Updating promotional publications
- Distributing releases
- Managing PR events
- Assessing PR performance and making reports
Public Relations Officer requirements are:
- Experience as a Public Relations (PR) Officer
- Experience in organizing
- Effective communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Computer savvy and familiar with social networking
- BA/BSc in Marketing٫ Communications or a related field
Frequently Asked Questions
Hire a Public Relations Officer
Post this Public Relations Officer job ad to 50+ free job boards with one click.