About the Public Relations Director position
We are looking for a Public Relations (PR) Director to design and implement marketing strategies that cultivate our relationships with media٫ engage our target audience and boost our brand awareness.
If you’re interested in leading our PR team to write effective press releases٫ build online communities and coordinate events٫ we would like to meet you. You will use your creative ideas to drive PR initiatives that’ll bring long-term success. Also٫ you’ll coordinate with internal teams (e.g. Marketing and Communications) to maximize brand consistency in all advertising efforts.
Ultimately٫ you will promote and maintain a positive image of our company٫ while ensuring strong online and offline brand presence.
Public Relations Director responsibilities are:
- Overseeing the PR team performance
- Maintaining relationship with media professionals
- Arranging interviews to promote the company’s products and services
- Assigning tasks to the media group/team
Public Relations Director requirements are:
- Experience as a Public Relations (PR) Director
- Experience in organizing
- Effective communication skills
- Excellent team management skills
- BA/BSc in Marketing٫ Communications or a related field
Frequently Asked Questions
Hire a Public Relations Director
Post this Public Relations Director job ad to 50+ free job boards with one click.