About the Senior Administrative Assistant position
We are looking for a Senior Administrative Assistant who will perform administrative tasks٫ including managing phones and emails٫ scheduling appointments and planning meetings. You will support our senior managers and ensure our day-to-day office operations run smoothly.
You are required to be able to use your organizational skills to manage your office space and your time٫ as you will collaborate with clients and colleagues in a fast-paced environment. We also expect you to have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Senior Administrative Assistant responsibilities are:
- Assist senior managers and executives with their daily organizational tasks
- Arrange meetings and attend them to take detailed minutes
- Perform travel arrangements and reservations for senior managers
- Manage phone calls٫ schedule appointments and organize calendars
- Review and organize regular correspondence٫ like invitations and informative material
- Review and optimize office policies and procedures٫ particularly documentation and filing system
- Prepare spreadsheets٫ presentations and statistical and budget reports
- Meet visitors and provide general support to them
Senior Administrative Assistant requirements are:
- 3+ years' experience of working on a Senior Administrative Assistant٫ Virtual Assistant (http://www.link...) or Executive Administrative Assistant (http://www.link...) position
- Significant experience with office management and daily operations
- Good practical experience with MS Office
- Excellent knowledge of office equipment٫ like printers and fax machines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- High School degree; additional qualification as a personal assistant or secretary will be a bonus
Frequently Asked Questions
Hire a Senior Administrative Assistant
Post this Senior Administrative Assistant job ad to 50+ free job boards with one click.