About the Technical Trainer position
We are looking for a Technical Trainer who will join our team to develop technical training programs and help others develop skills that will make them better professionals. You will contribute to the improvement of people’s technical/IT skills to meet our company's needs.
You should be extremely knowledgeable in their your field of expertise and possess solid technical aptitude. It is also required to be an excellent communicator٫ able to explain complex subjects in a clear and interesting way.
Technical Trainer responsibilities are:
- Create and review technical training programs according to organizational requirements
- Prepare training schedules٫ classroom agenda and training materials٫ such as presentations٫ worksheets and so on
- Develop course content according to objectives
- Perform training sessions٫ webinars٫ workshops etc. in groups or individually
- Perform and conduct on-site training when needed
- Manage data on completed courses٫ absences٫ issues etc.
- Monitor and analyze results of training programs
- Evaluate overall effectiveness of programs and make improvements
Technical Trainer requirements are:
- 3+ years' experience of working on a Technical Trainer position
- Significant experience in designing technical course content
- Excellent knowledge of modern training techniques and tools in technical subjects
- Good experience of addressing training needs with complete courses
- Good practical experience with MS Office٫ particularly with Powerpoint
- Strong communication skills and comfortable speaking to crowds
- Strong organizational and time-management abilities
- Degree in a relevant technical field; additional certification such as CTT+ (Certified Technical Trainer) will be a bonus