About the Corporate Trainer position
We are looking for a Corporate Trainer to help employees cultivate their skills and knowledge٫ ultimately promoting our efficiency and competitive advantage by developing the skills of personnel. Your duties will include providing complete training to share your expertise in ways that motivate others.
You should be an experienced educator٫ with strong abilities to convey a and a deep knowledge of your field. Organizational skills and a positive attitude are also required.
Corporate Trainer responsibilities are:
- Interact with managers to determine training needs and schedule training sessions
- Prepare effective training programs
- Prepare classrooms and keep them properly set up
- Organize seminars٫ workshops٫ individual training sessions etc.
- Design and disseminate educational material such as module summaries٫ videos and so on
- Provide support and guidance to new employees
- Manage attendance and other records
- Oversee training budgets
- Evaluate the educational progress to identify areas of improvement
- Supervise employee performance and response to training
- Stay informed about new techniques in corporate teaching
Corporate Trainer requirements are:
- 2+ years' experience of working on a Corporate Trainer position
- Significant experience with teaching methodologies and tools
- Excellent communication٫ presentation and public speaking skills
- Good practical experience with MS Office٫ particularly with Powerpoint٫ and e-learning software
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Good critical thinking and decision making abilities
- BSc or BA degree in business٫ HR٫ finance or other relevant area; additional certification (such as CPLP) will be a bonus