About the Training Administrator position
We are looking for a Training Administrator who will ensure that our training programs are engaging and run smoothly. Your duties will include communicating with participants and vendors and assisting with development of effective programs.
You should possess a strong attention to detail as well as an ability to multi-task and work under pressure. Decent problem-solving and project management skills are also required.
Training Administrator responsibilities are:
- Create and implement training programs
- Maintain training records (e.g. trainee lists٫ schedules٫ attendance sheets)
- Prepare classrooms and keep them properly set up
- Create٫ review and disseminate training material٫ such as instructional notes٫ feedback forms and so on
- Prepare reports on training activities and results
- Suggest improvements or new programs
- Help vendors and participants interact with each other٫ when necessary
- Troubleshoot issues as they arise onsite
- Ensure the compliance of all training activities with established policies and best practices
Training Administrator requirements are:
- 3+ years' experience of working on a Training Administrator٫ HR Assistant (http://link...) or other relevant position
- Significant experience in project management
- Excellent organizational and multitasking ability
- Good practical experience with MS Office and Learning Management Systems (LMS
- Strong communication skills with great attention to detail
- Knowledge of office procedures and billing
- BSc or BA degree in Business٫ Psychology or other relevant area
Frequently Asked Questions
Hire a Training Administrator
Post this Training Administrator job ad to 50+ free job boards with one click.