About the Telesales Representative position
We are looking for an enthusiastic Telesales Representative to contribute in generating sales for our company. You will be responsible for closing sales deals over the phone and maintaining good customer relationships.
An effective telesales representative must be an excellent communicator and have superior people skills. They must be comfortable presenting products or services over the phone as well as dealing with complaints and doubts.
The goal is to help the company grow by bringing in customers and developing business.
Telesales Representative responsibilities are:
- Assisting in resolving customer complaints/disputes
- Providing information to customers
- Monitoring sales performance
- Closing sales deals
- Keeping a record of calls and relevant details
- Updating customer details
Telesales Representative requirements are:
- Experience as a Telesales Representative or Customer Service Representative
- Familiar with CRM and MS Office programs
- Good customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to multitask
- Good team player
- Good negotiation Skills
- High school diploma / BA/BSc degree would be a plus
Frequently Asked Questions
Hire a Telesales Representative
Post this Telesales Representative job ad to 50+ free job boards with one click.