About the Engagement Manager position
We are looking for an Engagement Manager to build positive relationships with clients during projects. You’ll be the assigned clients’ first point of contact٫ ensuring that our customers remain satisfied with our services.
To succeed in this role٫ you’ll need to communicate well and multi-task under tight deadlines. Experience in sales and customer service is an asset in this position. If you’re a team player and a problem-solver٫ we’d like to meet you.
Your goal will be to ensure that our relationships with customers are strong٫ profitable and enduring.
Engagement Manager responsibilities are:
- Helping clients with the planning of projects
- Preparing reports on performance of the project
- Identifying and working towards opportunities
- Dealing with bills and invoices
- Handling customer enquiries
- Working closely with the sales team
Engagement Manager requirements are:
- Experience as an Engagement Manager
- Having experience in management
- Customer service and sales skills
- Familiar with MS Office and CRM
- Great organizational and multitasking skills
- Good communication skills (verbal and written)
- Problem solving skills
- BSc/BA in Business٫ Marketing or related field