About the Account Representative position
We are looking for an Account Representative to manage assigned client accounts. You will address customer concerns and contact prospects to expand your account portfolio.
We expect you to be an energetic٫ goal-driven person with excellent communication skills. This role may often be challenging so you should be able to remain calm and polite in tough situations. If you also have some experience in sales or customer service٫ we’d like to meet you.
Your goal will be to foster long-term relationships with clients and help grow our business.
Account Representative responsibilities are:
- Making reports on sales activities
- Bringing issues to account manager’s’/supervisor’s attention
- Handling paperwork
- Briefing the customers about new or additional products/services
- Responding to customer enquiries in a timely manner
- Following up with customers/clients
- Reaching out to customers via email or cold-calling to get sales and or meet targets
Account Representative requirements are:
- Experience within field would be great
- Good communication skills (verbal and written)
- Good product knowledge
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and salesforce
- Excellent problem solving skills
- People person personality
- Being target driven and highly motivated
- High school diploma or BA/BSc degree in Marketing or a related field