About the Training Manager position
We are looking for a Training Manager to review our organizational training strategy٫ organize its implementation and assess its outcomes. Your duties will include enhancing employees’ skills٫ performance٫ productivity and quality of work. Besides٫ you will identify training and developmental needs and drive suitable training initiatives.
You should be able to work across many departments to get employees up to speed in both their specific vertical٫ and the overall needs of the company. Background in business٫ leadership٫ human resources٫ development or education is also required.
Training Manager responsibilities are:
- Analyze training needs through exploring jobs٫ career paths٫ annual performance appraisals and consulting with line managers
- Develop an overall or individualized training and development plan that addresses needs and expectations
- Implement a wide variety of training methods and provide opportunities for ongoing development
- Organize effective induction and orientation sessions
- Review training program’s effectiveness٫ success and ROI periodically and report on the results
- Control training budget
- React to any specific problems and tailor programs as necessary
- Stay informed about training trends٫ developments and best practices
Training Manager requirements are:
- 2+ years' experience of working on a Training Manager position
- Significant experience in designing and executing successful training programs
- Good knowledge of traditional and modern training methods٫ such as mentoring٫ coaching٫ on-the-job or in classroom training٫ e-learning٫ workshops٫ simulations and so on
- Excellent ability to plan٫ multi-task and manage time effectively
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Strong report writing and record keeping abilities
- Familiarity with computers and databases
- BS degree in education٫ human resources or other relevant area
Frequently Asked Questions
Hire a Training Manager
Post this Training Manager job ad to 50+ free job boards with one click.