Account Coordinator interview questions
Account Coordinators update customer databases, handle relevant docs and support the Account Managers.
Your zero-regret new hire will be experienced in back-office sales, market research and ad campaign reports. They’ll be great customer service providers, enthusiastic about marketing and sales and keen to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Set an assignment: Test candidate tech knowledge by setting an Excel assignment (or other software you use regularly).
- Grow together: Hire candidates you can grow with by making sure their personal career goals align with your company's mission.
Role-specific interview questions
- What is your sales contract drafting experience?
- What's your favorite CRM software?
- How do you use Excel to calculate and present annual revenues?
- What tech would you use to schedule team meetings or calls?
- What’s your promo material creation experience?
Behavioral interview questions
- Tell us about a filing system (on or offline) you used in your last role.
- Describe a time you successfully worked on a team project.
- Tell us about a time you multitasked like a pro to manage various time-sensitive requests.
- Have you ever made a mistake at work? What would you have done differently?
Problem solving interview questions
- How would you research an unfamiliar market?
- What goes into an awesome sales proposal template?
- How would you create an engaging video to present our product range to new customers?
- How would you prioritize requests from different managers?
Start optimizing your recruiting process today.
Join the thousands of companies already hiring with Breezy HR.Start Interviewing Now