Program Coordinator interview questions
Your zero-regret new hire will be experienced, tech-savvy multitaskers with awesome relationship-building and organizational skills.
- Look for experience: Whether it’s a qualification or on-the-job experience, it’s a good idea to find someone who knows their way around the program coordinator duties.
- Ask on-the-job qs: Ask situational questions inspired by the specific programs they’ll work on if hired.
- Grow together: Hire candidates you can grow with by making sure their personal career goals align with your company's mission.
Problem solving interview questions
- How would you plan a conference from start to finish?
- How would you balance low-priority questions from a client with an important time-sensitive task?
Role-specific interview questions
- Why do you think you’re our ideal candidate?
- What’s your budgeting/bookkeeping experience?
- What kind of tech’s vital for a program coordinator? What’s your experience with that tech?
- Do you have experience in dealing with diversity? How do you increase diversity awareness?
- What’s your fundraising experience?
- Rate your proposal/presentation creation skills.
Behavioral interview questions
- How do you manage your time and prioritize tasks?
- Describe a time you’ve aced your contribution to a program.
- Have you ever had a conflict with a co-worker? What happened?
- Describe a time you suggested a change to speed up a program task.
Start optimizing your recruiting process today.
Join the thousands of companies already hiring with Breezy HR.Start Interviewing Now