Assistant Account Executive interview questions
Your dream Assistant Account Executive candidate will be experienced (think: marketing and/or customer service experience) with strong communication skills and a passion for sales. They’ll also have basic sales procedure knowledge and a desire to learn.
- Look for quality over qualifications: Look for candidates who have high potential even if they lack experience or qualifications.
- Grow together: Hire candidates you can grow with by making sure their personal career goals align with your company's mission.
Role-specific interview questions
- What’s our current market? Who are our competitors?
- What are the best ways to reach potential clients?
- How do you maintain existing customer relationships?
- Do you have experience using CRMs?
Behavioral interview questions
- What drew you to apply for this role? What are your goals?
- Describe a time you aced a team project. What was your role?
- Email, phone or in-person: which do you prefer and why?
- How do you deal with challenging complaints?
Problem solving interview questions
- When you first meet a client what would you want to ask or tell them?
- What would you include in an engaging new demo for clients?
- How do you measure client satisfaction?
- How would you tell your manager you were going to miss a deadline?
Start optimizing your recruiting process today.
Join the thousands of companies already hiring with Breezy HR.Start Interviewing Now