Sales Trainee interview questions
Your high-potential new hire is passionate about customer service but lacks hands-on experience. They’re creative thinkers, great communicators and highly organized. They’ll also have great time-management skills and will be friendly team players.
Top tip: Hire candidates you can grow with by making sure their personal career goals align with your company's mission.
Role-specific interview questions
- What’s the best way to get great customer feedback? Why is it important?
- What does excellent customer service mean to you?
- What do you know about our products/services/customers?
- How do you identify client needs?
- What are the top daily metrics to track?
- What organizational tech have you used? Have you ever used a CRM?
Behavioral interview questions
- What drew you to apply for this role?
- How do you deal with targets and tight deadlines?
- Tell us about a time you worked on a team project. What was your role?
- Have you ever had a bad experience with a salesperson? How did that influence your purchasing decisions?
Problem solving interview questions
- What would you include in a top-quality sales pitch email?
- What would you do if you didn’t know the answer to a client’s question?
- What would you say if your manager asked you to complete an unfamiliar task?
- How would you deal with an angry customer who wanted to speak with your manager?
- How would you spend your time if you were having a slow day?
Start optimizing your recruiting process today.
Join the thousands of companies already hiring with Breezy HR.Start Interviewing Now