Benefits Coordinator interview questions
Your high-potential candidate has great communication skills, solid organizational abilities and the ability to secure confidential info. Their creative skills mean they regularly come up with new perks and benefits that fit your company, plus they have in depth knowledge of labor legislation.
Top tip: Hire candidates you can grow with by making sure their personal career goals align with your company's mission.
Problem solving interview questions
- What perks would you suggest for employees with children?
- What kinds of benefits would boost diversity in the workplace?
- How would you measure employee vacation plans usage?
- How would you explain our retirement plan policy to an employee?
- What would you do if an employee was involved in a car accident in their company car out of working hours?
- What would you do if an employee complained their coworker had more vacation days than them?
Role-specific interview questions
- What’s your favorite tech to calculate employees’ vacation time?
- How do you ensure our health insurance plans cover handicapped employees?
- Describe how you reimburse employee expenses.
- What do you use to track monthly and annual employee benefits costs?
- Are stock option plans worth offering to employees?
Behavioral interview questions
- Manager vs. HR: Who should communicate benefits to new employees and why?
- How do you accurately update employee records?
- Have you ever made a mistake at work? What happened and what did you learn?
- How would you respond if an employee presses for details about coworkers’ benefits?
Start optimizing your recruiting process today.
Join the thousands of companies already hiring with Breezy HR.Start Interviewing Now